Apart from the popular Gmail and yahoo mail, there are other emailing service providers and Juno.com Email is part of it. Juno.com is a direct link to the homepage of the Juno email service. This email service can as well serve you better on your android and iOS devices.
Likewise, those that have a non-Google IMPA, POP3 or Windows exchange email account can add it to their device. This implies that you can add your web-based Juno email account to any of your devices via an android email set up Wizard.
Juno.com email login is also a webmail service likewise Gmail and Yahoo mail fully engaged in the email system that provides users access to their email around the world. It features additional storage space via Mega mail.
Juno account takes you to Juno online service, there are based in the US and also a subsidiary of united online; though the United Online is now a subsidiary of the B.Riley investment bank. This email service started far back in 1996 in the month of August.
The service functions in such that users can install proprietary Juno clients, allowing them to send and receive emails of about 35 kilobytes in terms of size. In the long run, it started offering premium support for paid subscribers.
Sign up for Juno.com email
You need to sign up for an account before you can make use of the Juno account. To sign up for the Juno account follow the below steps.
- Visit the official webpage of Juno at https://www.juno.com/freemail.
- Locate the “get started” button and hit on it.
- Fill in your details in the boxes that request for a name, address, zip/postal code, state/province, etc.
- Read through the terms of service and tap on “yes”. This shows that you are OK with the service. Next, click on the submit button to continue.
Steps to set up Juno email on your Android Device
This can be done via an android email set wizard. Here are the steps:
- Move to devise settings. Click on account > add account.
- Select an email
- Key in your email address and your password.
- Click on the “Next” button and also again on the “inbox checking frequency” page.
- Move to the next page and finalize your email account details.
Login to Juno Email
This is a guide for you to log into your Juno email account.
- Open a browser and visit the homepage at https://my.juno.com/start/sp.do?cf+EOW, and hit enter.
- At the right top corner of the page, click on the sign-in button.
- Automatically, you will open the login box.
- Provide your details and click on sign in. with this, you can access the Juno up and inbox.
- Finally, enter your security code. This code will be sent to you after you signed up for the account.