A person may sometimes lose his or her Facebook account due to a forgotten password or some other reason. One way to recover such an account is FACEBOOK TRUSTED CONTACTS. It enables you to recover an account through friends. You have to add at least three trusted contacts and it is the last resort when a user has forgotten his password and no longer has access to the email accounts and phone numbers associated with the lost account.
To get Facebook recovery codes, all three trusted contacts will have to be contacted.
How to Use Facebook Trusted Contacts to Gain Access to …
Click the Security link to the left and then click the Trusted Contacts link to the right followed by Choose Trust Contacts. Read through the …
How to Set up Trusted Contacts for Facebook Login …
https://www.howtogeek.com › Social Media › Facebook
Open settings on Facebook website · Go to security and login settings on Facebook · Edit Facebook trusted contacts · Choose trusted contacts on …
https://www.lifewire.com › Social Media › Facebook
How to Set up Facebook Trusted Contacts · Click the down arrow on the top right of the screen. · Select Settings & Privacy. · Select Settings.
https://www.indiatoday.in › Technology › Tech Tips
Log in to your Facebook account and go to Settings. Now select Security and login and you will see a recommendation from Facebook to choose
How to use Facebook trusted contacts to gain access to your
https://sportsclinictampico.com › planning › how-to-use…
Open Facebook in a browser of your choice and log in using your credentials. 2. Click on the drop-down arrow at the top right corner …
HOW TO SET UP FACEBOOK TRUSTED CONTACTS
You must first select close friends and family who you can easily contact and are reliable. They must be willing to help too when the time arises. On recognizing and getting these trusted contacts, you can then proceed thus:
- Firstly, click the down arrow on the top right of the screen
- Secondly, Select Settings and Privacy
- Thirdly, select Sestings
- Fourthly, click Security and Logging
- Also, select three to five friends to contact if you get locked out
- A message will pop up explaining how trusted contacts work. Click Choose Trusted Contacts. Input the names of at least three friends. You can add up to five.
- Click Confirm
- You can add and remove trusted contacts by returning to this page and clicking Edit or Remove All.
HOW TO USE FACEBOOK TRUSTED CONTACTS
The Facebook Trusted Contacts is used when a person has first of all forgotten his password and also can’t access any of the emails or phone numbers associated with the account. If you have access to either the email or phone contact you can simply follow Facebook’s password reset process, otherwise you follow through the trusted contact process thus:
- Go to facebook.com on your computer
- Click Forgot Account?
- If prompted, enter your email, phone contact, full name or username and click search to find your account
- Facebook will generate a list of email addresses and phone numbers. Click No Longer have access to these.
- Input an email address or phone number that you do have access to. Click Continue.
- Click Reveal My Trusted Contacts
- Type the full name of one of your trusted contacts, then click Confirm. If you have typed the name correctly, Facebook will display the full list and a recover code link
- Facebook recommends calling your contacts, so they know it is you asking for the codes. Then send each friend the link and ask them for the recovery code
- Input each of them on the Facebook login page and click Continue
- Create a new password and click Continue
- If you have to input the correct codes, you will get a confirmation message that Facebook has sent you an email. Open the message to finish the process
- Update your email address with your account, so you can easily reset your password in the future.