With G Suite add-on, adding Zoom to Google Calendar for scheduling Zoom meetings is easier.
It is as possible to get Zoom permission on Google Calendar as telecommunication has become an experience everyone wants to be in. but the real gist is that most persons are out to get the best features out of it.
Have schedules with zoom is very outstanding. But this can be conversant with G Suite users as Zoom allows Google Calendar integration, thereby making the event with Google calendar snap.
Adding a zoom call to the Google Calendar event does not need the integration of the app. We must quickly look at how we can make this happen in times like this.
Steps for Adding a Zoom Call to a Google Calendar event via Google Calendar Plugin
- Ensure to install the App for Zoom G Cal integration.
- After that, you have to log in to your Zoom account to switch the pre-Approved button on. But this varies as users on paid accounts may need to contact their Zoom admin to grant install permissions. Though, if you have experienced “visit site to install” when you click on the install button, you may need to follow the link to get to the G suite marketplace. It is a place where you can install Zoom for G suite add-on.
- When you click install, you need to allow permission over to zoom to access a lot of data.
- Move ahead to install Zoom for G Suite add-on. It is easier than enabling zoom calls to Google Calendar events manually.
- Once you have installed the add-on, now launch Google Calendar and then look for the Zoom icon. You can locate that on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Zoom to review the add-on interface.
- Sign in to Zoom via an add-on. Now create a new calendar event as you add a conferencing field.
- Select Zoom from the list. But in case you didn’t view it over the drop-down list, it equally means that you have not yet installed add-on.
- Startup your Zoom meetings, your attendees will join the meeting directly from Google Calendar.
You can still create a zoom meeting with google calendar without installing an add-on. Now let’s look at how we can do that.
Add Zoom calls to Google Calendar events without the G Suite add-on
Due to some security challenges, you may not have to install the add-on as it demands a lot of permission.
It is still possible for you to add a zoom meeting to Google Calendar events without the add-on. The only disadvantage is that you will have to integrate the meeting manually between Calendar and Zoom.
However, to do this without the add-on, get the Zoom app installed.
- After that, create a new Zoom meeting and then make use of the Copy invitation button over the meeting screen.
- When you click on the invitation button, your meeting information will be copied to the clipboard.
- Open Google Calendar to create a new meeting and then add up Zoom info to it. You have to place the info in the right field.
- Save the meetings and then instruct the Google Calendar when you save the meetings to notify the attendees of the changes.
This is just it.