Home Box Office popularly known as HBO is a channel of exciting movies and programs ranking as the second-largest premium channel in the United States. To some, HBO has formed part of their everyday life they can’t do without.
Well, it’s about to get better. There is a part of your HBO subscription that you never knew; it’s called HBO GO. This enables you to watch your favorite HBO programs and movies whenever and wherever you want especially if you’re resident within any of the fifty states of the United States.
HBO is an American cable and satellite television network that provides up to thirteen multiplex channels and its subscribers reach worldwide. You can have access to HBO GO simply by activating your HBO GO account at www.hbogo.com/activate.
However, there are just two requirements that you must fulfill before activating HBO GO on your devices which are as follows:
- You must reside within 50 states of the USA to be eligible to use HBO GO.
- You must have an activated minimum 3G connection on your device.
Now you can go ahead and follow the steps below to activate HBO GO on your device:
How To Activate HBO GO On Your Device | HBO GO Activate
This guide will get you through the activation steps for HBO GO, it’s fairly simple. For your HBO GO Activate, follow these steps:
- Download the HBO GO app from the marketplace of your advice i.e. iStore or Google Play Store
- Launch the HBO GO app on your device once the downloading is complete
- Click on the option, “Activate your device” to receive the activation code
- Then the app will ask you to select your TV Provider from the options. If your TV network does not offer HBO GO on your device, you can contact your TV provider and ask for HBO GO on your device, or subscribe to HBO and become eligible for HBO GO as it becomes available from your television provider.
- Then the app will ask you to sign in to your TV provider by the username and password you use or is set up while accessing your TV provider and you will automatically be signed up for HBO GO
- Then enter your activation code and click “Activate”
- You will then see a message exclaiming “Success” both your device and browser. That’s you can start streaming your shows in the high quality.
In case you are given a prompt to reactivate your device, in that case simply follow the prompt. You can also deactivate your device by going to settings and clicking “deactivate device”
If your app doesn’t function, you can wait a few moments and try to access it again or delete it and download it again to try to make it work.