Google Drive is an app developed by Google that helps users store and synchronize files across devices. Google Drive allows users to store files and share files on their server. The Google Drive app offers users a compact ability with windows, macOS computers, Android and IOS and tablets. It’s cloud storage which enables you to safely upload and sync files. With Google drive backup download you all your files, documents are saved.
How to Use Google Drive Apps
Google Drive is a cloud storage app. However, you have to first upload the files from your computer or Smartphone then after that, you can download the files any time you wish. To download your files and document from Google drive take the steps below.
- Sign in to your Google Account
- Open your Google drive by visiting the site. if you are using a smartphone locate the google app collections.
- Go to Google drive. This will display all your available files and documents that have been saved on Google Drive.
- Select the files you wish to download
- Finally, click on download.
How to sync files
- Login to your Google Account by entering your email and password.
- Choose the folder you wish to sync.
- Click on next
- Select the sync everything in my Drive box.
Benefits of Google Drive
- Google Drive helps you to secure all files and documents and have access to it at any time.
- The app gives you the opportunity to access your files offline
Google Drive Backup Download
It’s cloud storage which enables you to safely upload and sync files. With Google drive backup download you all your files, documents are saved.