Ann Taylor Inc is a well-known American specialty apparel retail chain store designed for women. However, the company is headquartered in New York City. This company is currently operating as a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group. You can catch this company’s brand marketed under five divisions; Ann Taylor, Loft, Lou & Grey, Ann Taylor Factory, and Loft Outlet. This article will center on Ann Taylor’s credit card login guide and how to contact customer care for further help.
As a credit cardholder of Ann Taylor, you can now create an online account with the credit card provider so as to manage your credit card activities online. This platform was initiated so as to enable users to conveniently make payments and do everything that they can do with their credit cards. Learn how to log in, change your password and register while you read on.
https://d.comenity.net › anntaylorcard › public
Current cardholders sign in to your account or use EasyPay in the navigation to quickly pay your bill. Sign In. ALL Rewards Mastercard Credit Card. More
https://d.comenity.net › anntaylor › public
Current cardholders sign in to your account or use EasyPay in navigation to quickly pay your bill. Sign In. ALL Rewards Credit Card. More Details
Apply for an Ann Taylor Credit Card or Mastercard
https://www.anntaylor.com › cat4730004
Apply for an ALL Rewards Credit Card or Mastercard. Receive an extra 15% off your first purchase when you open and immediately use your card at Ann Taylor
all rewards credit card – Customer Service – Ann Taylor
https://www.anntaylor.com › custserv › credit-card
ALL Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Bank … and payment of an ALL Rewards, LOVE LOFT or Ann Taylor credit card account are
All Rewards Mastercard Credit Card – Legal Docs – Ann Taylor
https://www.anntaylor.com › cwmPrintTermsCondition
Prior to applying for a ALL Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card account, Comenity Bank requests your consent to provide you important information electronically …
Ann Taylor Loft credit card sign in – Steps on How to Login
This is one of the priorities of a user of Taylor’s credit card. It is a very simple process assuming you have registered already. With your login details, you can log in within a few minutes following a few steps. Below, you will be shown how you can do this.
- Launch your web browser and visit http://www.anntaylor.com/cwm/intsantcredit/intsantCreditRegistration.jsp
- Hit enter and wait for the page to open.
- Also, On the new page, locate and click the credit card image just beneath the option for “Manage Your Account”.
- Type in your username and password as long as the new page pops out.
- Lastly, With this, you will successfully login. . . . .
How Can I Reset my Password?
If you are having some difficulties logging in to your account then you have to pay attention to this guide. This is quite simple to do so that you can access your online account. Now check out the below guide on how to change your password.
- Navigate straight to the homepage and click on Ann Taylor’s image as stated in the above illustration.
- Move on and click on “Forgot your username or password”
- The next page that pops out will require you to add your credit card account number, postal code, your social security number, and then at least the last four digits on your credit card. Afterward, click on “Find my Account”.
How to Enroll
On this part, you can join the online service simply with the below steps you are about to take. You must have had an interest in this service to have chosen to enroll for online service. So, therefore, the below steps will guide you to register.
- Navigate to the home page, locate and click on the credit card image on the page
- Locate and click on “Register for online access”.
- Enter your credit card account number, the Zip code, identification type, and the last four digits of your social security number and click “Find my account”.
Now for your information, you will be able to perform the following task with your credit card online account.
- Pay your bills, view your transaction history, view your account statement and also check your account balance.
Ann Taylor Credit Card Payment Guide
Just like we have established before now, Ann Taylor is a large fashion retail chain with various branches in the US and outside the US. The parent company remains LOFT and Lou & Grey. . . .
But this time around, we are focusing on how to make payment for Ann Taylor’s credit card.
There Four ways of making payments while using this card.
- By Mail
- And Phone.
Ann Taylor Credit Card Bill Payment Online
Looking for how to pay Ann Taylor’s credit card online, this guide will help you do that. The first thing to do is to activate your card. With that done, you can visit the online login page to complete your payment option.
To do that;
- Visit the page and log in using your username and password.
- Navigate the Make A Payment Page on your online account and click on it
- Enter the actual amount you are supposed to pay
- Key in your bank details. This will include your bank routing number. This can be found in the bottom part of your checks
- Lastly, This is still the option of scheduling advance payment. Select the date with the options.
Ann Taylor Credit Card Payment Using Phone
- To do this, you should have your credit card and banking information, most especially your routing number with you.
- Call 1-866-730-79-02
- Choose to speak with an agent or automated system
- Follow the guide from the agent or the automated system. I will not recommend you use this if you don’t get the full picture.
Payment By Mail
This will need you to send the check days before the payment date.
To make your payment via mail,
- Write a check or money order for the amount you are supposed to pay.
- Enter the account number directly on the payment or put the bottom half of your recent payment slips in the envelope as your payment. Remember, don’t staple it.
- Then, when you are through, mail payment to this address. You will need to login into your Ann Taylor account in order to get the address.
Ann Taylor Credit Card Payment In person
- Firstly, You can get the nearest Store Buy using the Store Locator
- Then take your credit card and other means of payment to the nearest location. Lots of stores accept cash and debit card. There are some that accept credit. What I will advise is that your call before going to be sure.
- Lastly, When you are at the nearest location, contact the person and follow the instruction given.
Not minding what the issue is, there is always somebody there to attend to your need at Ann Taylor Credit Card Customer Service Center. There are lots of mediums for contacting Ann Taylor.
- Contact Ann Taylor via Email: [email protected]
- You can contact Ann Taylor through Customer Service Phone Number:
- Firstly, Though official Website: www.anntaylor.com
- For Credit Cards Info: www.anntaylor.com/credit-card
- Also, Comenity Bank Ann Taylor Website: comenity.net/anntaylor
- For those that want to Activation Card: Activate Ann Taylor Credit Card Online
- Also, New to Ann Taylor? Sign Up: Create Ann Taylor Credit Card Account
- Gain access to your account online by Login: Ann Taylor Credit Card Login
- Bill Pay Online: Ann Taylor Credit Card Online Payment
- Lastly, You can Mail Ann Taylor using this address;
4079 Executive Parkway
Westerville, Ohio 43081-3859
If you have further questions, please contact Ann Taylor customer service online through email or call Ann Taylor.