Are you an Evine Live frequent customer? If so why not apply for an Evine Live Credit Card? The credit card will help you enjoy a lot of benefits and as well as save money. To apply for the card, go to www.evine.com/card. The application process is very fast online. On the website, supply your: name, date of birth, employment status, income, social security number, zip code, contact and email address, and some other personal details. After application, it takes only a few seconds to get a decision on your credit acceptance. If you get approval for the card, they will send your card to the mailing address you supplied during the application.
Also, you can apply through the mail by filling the acceptance form that came along with the pre-approval offer if you got one. After filling the form, send it through mail to the email address written on it. This process takes time for you to know about your credit acceptance since the mail takes time to reach the creditor. Note that the pre-approval offer has an expiration date, if you want to apply for the card, do so before the expiration date. Once you miss the date, don’t apply for the card until you get another invitation to do so.
Feature and Benefits of the Evine Live Credit Card
- New cardholders get a $10 statement credit when they make a purchase within the first 30 days of getting the card.
- Monthly free shipping offers on select items.
- Cardholders enjoy special financing on purchases during some promotional periods of the year.
- No annual fee.
- No interest on purchases paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months.
To learn more about the perks and features of the card, go to www.evine.com/card. If you apply for the card and you get it to register and activate your card.
After getting your card you will activate it and register it at
www.evinelivecreditcard.com. To activate it, call the customer care agent number on the offer letter and follow the instructions he will give you. To activate your card, go to the website above and follow the following steps:
- Click on the Register your card link.
- Supply your full name as written on the card.
- Enter your card number.
- The last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Enroll your zip code and your card security code.
- After that, create a User ID and Password. From now on, you will always be able to access your online account.
After all the steps above, you can start using your card to make purchases. From your online account, you can view your account balance, make online payments, download your transaction history to financial software and even add an authorized user to your account.