For individuals who have been trying their best to improve their credit score, some may get pre-selected for the American Express Green Card Membership. If you got pre-selected, it means you have been trying. There is nothing like creating a good credit score and report for you. It makes you reliable and creditworthy. Also, getting pre-selected to apply for the American Express Green Card is another way of improving your credit score.
https://www.bankrate.com › credit-cards › reviews › am…
The Amex Green Card is a solid Membership Rewards-earning card for transit and travel that easily justifies its annual fee if you maximize your points and …
https://wallethub.com › Reviews › Credit Cards
Reviews, rates, fees and rewards details for the Business Green Rewards Card from American Express. Compare to other cards and apply online in seconds.
https://wallethub.com › edu › american-express-green-c…
And that’s supplemented by hundreds of dollars in credits annually. The Amex Green Card’s worst features are its $150 annual fee and its lack of …
https://www.investopedia.com › … › Business Cards
The Business Green Rewards card from American Express has a flexible spending limit but there’s no reliable option to carry a balance
https://www.nytimes.com › … › Managing Your Money
Before you apply for this card
it is important to know that it is a “charge card“. This means that you will pay the balance of all your expenses in full at the end of each month. This requires great discipline on your part. You have to avoid impulse buying and excessive spending to ensure that you don’t end up incurring balances you cannot pay in full at the end of the month. You have to put the same level of earnest effort you have been putting to improve your credit score here to keep your membership with American Express. The American Express Green Card does not allow cardholders to carry over their balances monthly. Cardholders must pay all their balances in full monthly or they will incur bad credit.
Features of the American Express Green Card
- Cardholders enjoy Purchase Protection from accidental damage or theft for up to 90 days.
- There is a Roadside Assistance Hotline that cardholders can call if their vehicles break down on the road. Once they call the line, they will get the help they need.
- Cardholders enjoy a membership reward program of earning 1 point for every $1 they spend on purchases. This offer does not have any expiration date.
- There is an Extended Warranty from manufacturers on purchases up to one whole year.
- Cardholders get a Year-End Summary showing details of all their account activities for the year.
- Amex often gives Return Protection by refunding the full purchase price on returns that a merchant will not take back up to $300 per item with a maximum of $1,000 per calendar year.
Moreover, since the American Express Green Card is a charge card, it does not pose any interest charges to its cardholders. Since there are no interest charges and cardholders have to pay their balances in full, it is easier for them to spend wisely.
To get more details, kindly go to the American Express Green Card website to review all the terms and conditions of the card. Also, take time to go through its pricing and other details before applying for it.