Amazon Hub portal gives amazon associates access to their account. What is Amazon Hub? is a worldwide network of pickup locations that enables any business with a physical location to offer secure package pickup and returns to Amazon customers. Then in-turn reap benefits from the potential increase in foot traffic and sales at their location.
However, Hub Associates can choose from various product solutions, including Lockers and Apartment Lockers, to serve customers in their neighborhood.
So, if you’re an Associate and you don’t know how to login to your account, this article is for you
Amazon Hub Quick Sign In Steps
Already an Amazon Hub Associates? Follow the login steps below
- Proceed to https://hub.amazon.com/
- Find the sign in button and click on it.
- Provide your email or telephone number
- Key in your Amazon password
- Then, the login button
Forgot your password? No need for panic, the password resetting steps is very easy.
Go to the login page, if you’re already there, click on the “forgot password” tab
If you’re new to amazon, you will need to create an amazon account, to be able to access the Hub platform. Follow the steps below to sign up for an account
- Move to the login page using the login link above
- Tap on the create an account button
- Enter your company name
- Provide your email address or phone number
- Setup your password
- Select the continue tab and follow the instructions on the screen .
How Does It Work?
On this platform customers are required to add an Amazon Hub to their Amazon address book. They’re to choose a location where they want to get deliver their shipment during the checkout process.
However, once your package is ready to be retrieved, Amazon will send an email to you containing data regarding your package. Thus this data includes a unique six-digit number to pick your package from the designated slot.
Also, if you are an Amazon prime member, it will allow you to get your package with a one, two, three, or same-day shipping without paying any extra cost. However, you can access all the information and options for your shipment during the checkout.
Amazon Hub App
The Counter App helps businesses to manage Amazon customer packages.
Amazon Hub Counter App is a network of staff pick up points that lets customers to collect their Amazon parcels in-store at a partner location. However, the service is available at no extra cost to Prime members.
So, to download the app, kindly visit the App store. You can as well follow the steps below
- On your mobile phone (Android or iOS) launch the app store
- On the main screen, scroll to the search tool (the tool is usually at the top)
- Also, On the search tool enter “Amazon hub” and then search
- The search result page will appear, after it founds the app, including the similar apps
- From the list, locate the Counter App and click on it
- iOS Users, click on Buy. It will prompt you to provide your Apple ID and password. For Android users, kindly select the Install widget next to the app.
- After downloading, you can now launch the app.
The above process are procedure on how to download amazon hub app.