Are you participating in your company’s stock program? If yes, this article is for you. The StockPlan Connect portal is open for people taking part in their company’s stock plan program.
The portal will enable them to manage their account online. The portal makes it easy for users to view their stock plan account with visualization. With the portal, you will be able to do the following:
- Visualization of your assets including positions, balances, transaction history, real-time quotes, etc.
- View accept, or decline grant agreements and documents
- Sell shares and exercise options
- Certify your form W-9 or form W8BEN
Morgan Stanley Stock Plan Connect Login
Are you a first-timer? If you are interested in using the online platform, this is what you will do. Follow these instructions to get started:
- Visit stockplanconnect.com
- Click on the “Login with temporary username and password” link
- *** Before now, your temporary login credentials should have been sent to you.
- Enter your temporary username and password
- Click on the Next Step button
Do you have some challenges logging in? In that case, you should contact the customer care service with the following numbers for assistance:
1-866-722-7310 or 1-801-617-7435
Perhaps you don’t have your password or have forgotten it, don’t worry. Just go to the login box and click on the “Forgot password” link. You should be prepared to answer some questions to have your identity validated. As soon as it is confirmed, you will receive a message to reset your password via email.
- Substitute Form W-8BEN
- W-8BEN Letter of explanation
- Substitute Form W-9
- Letter of authorization to Transfer Assets by Wire to a US Bank Financial Institution
- Letter of authorization to Transfer Assets by Wire to a Non- US Bank Financial Institution
- Request for Certificate
To get the form, visit the homepage of stockplanconnect.com. At the top right side, click on the Forms link.
Do you wish to manage your stocks without delay? You can visit the StockPlanConnect mobile app. You can download the app to your smartphone or mobile device. The app functions the way the StockPlanConnect login website works. These are what the app can do:
- Enables you to view your stock plan account balance and other activities
- Check your award vesting schedules
- Sell your shares and exercise options
- Provides interactive data visualizations
- Offers an accurate view of your stock plan portfolio
Contact Customer Service
North and South America
For Technical Support Questions
Call 1-866-722-7310 or 1-801-617-7435
Monday – Friday 8 am to 8 pm EST
Monday – Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm CET