Snipping tool is an image screenshot utility software tool in the Microsoft Windows Operating system starting from the windows vista and later versions. However, Windows 10 added a new feature that allows for timed capture. It is used in creating a screenshot of the image on laptops or desktop computer systems.
It can take still a screenshot of an open window or the entire screen. Snips can be saved as an image file. You can save images in different formats such as Jpeg, PNG, GIF. The app allows you to edit the snapshots.
In this post, we shall discuss the Windows 10 snipping tool. Some window users don’t actually know that they can take screenshots with their computer systems. Here, I will give you simple steps on how to use the windows 10 snipping tool to screenshot.
How to use windows 10 snipping tools
Windows 10 snipping tool can be open through the use of a mouse or the keyboard.
How to use the Snipping Tool for Windows 10 and Windows 7
https://www.digitalcitizen.life › how-use-snipping-tool
There are many different ways to open the Windows 10 Snipping Tool app, but the fastest way to launch it is to use search.
https://tacomacc.instructure.com › courses › pages › ho…
How to use the Snipping Tool; For Windows 10. Select the Start button, type snipping tool in the search box on the taskbar, and then select Snipping Tool from
How to Use the Snipping Tool in Windows to Take Screenshots
https://www.howtogeek.com › how-to-use-the-snipping…
To access the Snipping Tool, hit Start, type “snipping tool,” and then click the result. While it’s on the Start menu, you might also consider
How to Find and use the Snipping Tool on a PC? – Clio Support
https://support.clio.com › en-us › articles › 126080132…
Free-form, ; Rectangular, ; Window, or ; Full-screen Snip, and then press ; Alt + M · is available only with the latest update to Windows 10). When …
Kindly take the following steps to open the windows 10 snipping tool. Note that there is no short key to open the snipping tool directly in windows 10.
- Press the start menu. The key that has the windows symbol that is the start menu. On the search bar type Snipping tools
- Press the “Enter key”.
- To select the type of snip you want to press Alt + M key on your keyboard. Afterward, use the arrow key to navigate through in other to choose from free form or Rectangular and window snip then press the Enter key.
- Press Alt + N keys together to take a new screenshot.
- Press Ctrl + S keys together to save to your device.
Mouse and keyboard
Follow the steps below to access the Windows 10 snipping tool
- Go to the Start menu
- On the search bar type “ Snipping Tool”
- To select the type of snip you want, click on mode and make your choice from free-form, rectangular or window full screen.
- Click on the save button to save the image. You will see the various format you save the image.
Windows 10 snipping tool
In this post, we shall discuss the Windows 10 snipping tool. Some window users don’t actually know that they can take screenshots with their computer system