When it comes to leaving a healthy life, quality should never be compromised for price. You should get your medicines only from pharmacy stores you can trust. Rite Aid, due to its services in providing great quality drugs and medicine, has managed to develop and maintain the trust of the people since 1962. It has grown rapidly and multiplied its stores all across the United States and is now the third largest drugstore chain in the United States.
PRODUCTS OFFERED BY RITE AID
There are many products offered by the Rite Aid but the major products that are offered by them are drugs, medicine, and pharmaceutical products. Some of the products you can get at Rite Aid include the following:
- They provide the best quality up to date medicines which are always trusted by their customers.
- An enormous range of vitamins can be found here, including vitamin tablets and vitamin oils.
- Beauty and personal care quality products are being sold here and this covers almost all the brands that are trusted by most of the people.
- Medicines regarding healthy diets and fitness of the body are also available here which are of high quality.
- You will also find many of the small household items here as well, including different detergents, tissue paper rolls, Kitchenware, garden tools etc.
- Rite Aid also provides you with the vast range of Battery selection from different brands for your electronic devices.
RITE AID HOURS OF OPERATION
What time does Rite Aid open and close? Rite Aid Hours – The opening time is 8 AM and closes at 10 PM at night. Rite Aid stores remain open for all 7 days of a week. This is the official timings of all the Rite Aid stores, but they may sometimes vary from these timings from location to location.
Rite Aid is making sure that its customers can avail their services more than half a day so when they need assistance regarding medication they may always find the doors of Rite Aid open for them.
RITE AID SURVEY INFORMATION
In order to enhance their services and understand their customers’ needs, Rite Aid is conducting a survey to check what their customers think about them. The survey can be accessed through the website http://www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.