As much as people like to shop, they are also concerned about spending their money wisely. They tend to compare prices and look for where they will get the best value for their money without compromising quality. This is what makes Dollar Tree the top choice for their customers because they offer all the stuff present at the store in 1$ or even less. People never hesitate to visit the Dollar Tree because even if they have just 5 dollars in their hand they can still shop for more than 10 items.
Dollar Tree was founded in 1991 by K.R Perry and Macon Brock Doug at Norfolk, Virginia, the United States whereas headquarter of the Dollar Tree is situated in Chesapeake, Virginia, United States. Dollar Tree is operating in 48 states in the United States and Canada with about 13,600 branches. Dollar Tree specializes in selling more than 100 items present at their store, each at 1$ or less than that.
DOLLAR TREE PRODUCTS
Dollar Tree not only sells cheap products they are also offering their customers with best of the quality and that is why people always want to visit them. Some of their leading products include the following:
- Normally you buy a greeting card from any store it will easily cost you 3$ or more. But if you buy a greeting card from Dollar Tree then you would find the same card in 1$ or 0.50$ which is a big saving.
- The decorations being offered by Dollar tree are way too cheap as compared to other stores. Plus you will find a massive variety of decors here.
- If you want to buy books randomly than trust me, Dollar Tree stores are best to check in as they provide so cheap stuff.
- Kids are always excited about the toys and as they are getting expensive each day so you cannot buy them regularly for your kids. But you are lucky if you have a Dollar Tree store in your town, if yes, you can please your kids regularly by buying them different toys more often.
- You will also find a huge variety of stationery of good quality at Dollar Tree stores.
- You will definitely be surprised to look at the collection of dinnerware, bakeware and flatware Dollar Tree possess at their stores. This is something that is worth buying in just 1$.
DOLLAR TREE HOURS OF OPERATION
So the most asked questions online by the customers is about the Dollar Tree Hours of offering their valued customers, their services. The store provides their customers with quality services all seven days in a week. The store opens at 8 AM in the morning and closes at 10 PM at night 6 days in a week and it opens at 9 AM in the morning and closes at 9 PM at night on Sunday.
DOLLAR TREE FEEDBACK SURVEY INFORMATION
Dollar Tree always welcomes the views of their customers as a crucial tool for their success. They ask customers to give them feedback about their visit and their experience at Dollar Tree stores. An online survey was conducted among the customers as well to gather the point of views of the customers and to check their own reputation among other competitors. The survey can be accessed through www.dollartreefeedback.com.