The rice webmail is used by university staff as well as students and faculty members to login to the university website. To login, follow the steps below:
Rice Webmail Login
- First, using any web browser of choice, open the web address webmail.rice.edu
- A login page will appear. On that page enter:
- Your username and password
- Click on the mode to select the mode you want from a drop-down menu
- Select your language of choice
- Finally, click on Once you do this you will get logged in provided that there are no problems.
- To avoid problems, cross check your login details i.e. your username and password before attempting to login.
- If the problem persists, then check if your device is still connected to the internet. If the problem continues then the steps listed below should be of great help.
If you have forgotten your password
If you have forgotten your password, do not fret. You can recover your password by performing a password reset. To do this the following steps will guide you:
- First, open your login page
- On that page, click on the link forgot your password?
- Once you click on that link, a password reset page will open. On that page, enter:
- Your NetId, date of birth
- Click submit
- Follow the remaining steps to reset your password.
- Resetting your password means that you will have to choose a new password. This password should be simple and unique as well as be being easy to remember.
- Once your password has been reset, you can then use it to login to your account. Note that, the new password might take some time before it gets activated.
William Marsh Rice University popularly known as Rice University is a United States based university which focuses solely on research and also focuses on undergraduate programs. It was founded in the year 1912 and is one of the oldest institutions in the country. The university sits on 295 acres of Texas land, Houston. The institute is considered one of the highest institutions of learning in the Texas state.
The Rice webmail is provided for students, staff, and professors. If you are new to the university, you need to have a Rice webmail account.
To create an account, follow these steps outlined below:
- Using a web browser, open the web address mynetid.rice.edu
- On the homepage that opens, go to the right-hand side and click on the link Start by activating your NetID
- Once you click on the link, a signup page will appear. On that page, enter the following:
- Your Rice ID number, your ID number is on your ID card or in your welcome letter.
- Next, select your date of birth
- Enter your first and last name. your name must be the same with the one you used to register at the Human Resources department.
- Finally, click submit
- Follow the remaining steps to complete your activation process.
- Once your NetId is activated, you can then perform a Rice webmail login into your account.