Periscope Login – Periscope Sign In
Periscope- a live video streaming app designed for android and iOS devices. It was acquired by Twitter before it was launched in 2015. It a social network app that allows registered users to broadcast and explore the world about the video via video.
This app keeps you up-to-date such that you can visit places, meet new people, view the current news and at the timeshare interests.
What are you waiting for to sign up for an account! Therefore we will move into the steps on how to log in. But before we log in, let’s look at the important content that you need to know before you get the step of login.
- Periscope sign up
- Features of Periscope
- Periscope Login
- Periscope Sign in
Periscope is an American live video streaming app developed by Kayvon Beykpour and Joe Bernstein. Like I said earlier, this app is designed for android and iOS devices. This app was later acquired by Twitter and then launched in 2015.
What are the services of periscope?
The service of the periscope is made available in the mobile application itself and as well on Twitter. This app allows you to share and experience Live video streams direct from your Smartphone or tablet. Most times, it is used to capture important matches, broadcast an ongoing news story and so on.
Features of Periscope
These below features are what have made this app what it is today. Check out and see a need to catch up with Periscope.
Live Streaming: this is the most enticing part of this app. People of the 21st century are used to streaming live and you wouldn’t want to be left out!
Interactive viewing experience: apart from just watching video streams, periscope allows interactions. You do this by hitting the “heart” button as a sign of like over any video they come across.
Map View: you can explore the videos being broadcast across the world with the help fo the interactive map feature. However, it allows you to search for videos by location in order to take a stream of particular events taking place.
Replays: you can as well replay videos that are saved for up to 24 hours after the initial broadcast.
Download Video Stream: you can choose to save any broadcast video to your camera roll in order to have a replica of the video even though the video is no longer there.
Note: this app can be described as ephemeral. This is because content posted on periscope can only be available for a limited time before it disappears. But you can change the live sperm of the video but aside that, it remains a maximum of 24 hours.
Periscope sign up
On this platform, there are various ways that you can sign up for an account. they include; via Twitter, Facebook, Google and via phone number.
- Launch the Twitter app.
- On the login screen, tap Twitter.
- Log in to your Twitter account.
Note: If you have the Twitter app installed on your device, you can log in with the app.
If you don’t have the Twitter app installed, enter your email or phone and Twitter password.
If you have multiple Twitter accounts on your device, you will be prompted to choose which one you want to sign up with.
If you have a login verification setup for your Twitter account, you’ll need to complete this before your Periscope account can be created).
- When you log in, your profile photo and bio will appear on your periscope account. Then, they will build your friend list with the suggested followers you follow on your Twitter account.
- Enter your name.
- Choose a Periscope username.
- There will automatically import your bio from your twitter account. but you can still edit your bio at any time.
Sign up with your phone number
- Ensure that you install the Periscope app on your device. Also, you won’t be able to change the phone that you use in creating this account.
- Launch the app and click on “New Account”.
- On the next page click on Phone Number.
- Provide the required info and click on Send Confirmation Code.
- Within a short while, you will be sent a text with a confirmation code to enter into the prompt.
Sign up with Facebook
- With the same step, click on “Create new account”.
- On the next page, click on Facebook.
- Now log in to your Facebook account.
Note: If you have the Facebook app installed on your device, you can log in with the app.
If you don’t have the app installed, you’ll be redirected to Facebook’s website to enter your email or phone and Facebook password.
If you have a login verification setup for your Facebook account, you will need to complete the above step before your account can be created.
Enter your name).
- Add a Periscope username of your choice.
Sign up with Google
- Launch the app and click on Create New Account.
- On the page, click on Google.
- Type in your email or phone number.
- Enter your Google password and click on next.
- Assuming you received a verification setup from your google account, then you have to confirm it to be able to set up finish the account set up.
- Enter your name.
- Choose a Periscope username.