Pandora streaming is an American streaming site (Music), and automated music recommendation internet radio service. It has its headquarters in Oakland, California. Pandora streaming can be featured on a web browser or using the mobile. Thus, it is vast. But it is made available only for users in the United States.
In its features, it offers premium services and it is ads and limitation free. Other features of this service include improved streaming, quality music download, and offline channels (Subscription base).
Pandora streaming has two service plans. They are
- The free subscription plan which supports ads.
- Fee-based plan which is aads-free
Tune into established stations or playlist or as well create a playlist for yourself. This is an amazing feature of Pandora streaming. The Thumb feature allows users to respond to their preferred tracks played on Pandora. The Thumb up signifies it is preferred by the user while the Thumb down; you already know what am about to say, it is means the track is out of the game.
The Thumb down on free mode can be limited but it is vice versa on the paid version. Over Pandora, users can buy songs or albums from several online retailers (iTunes or Amazon).
Note: Pandora runs web protection offered by DMCA into fact with users’ IP addresses to block and restrict users from non-complying countries. As a free account user, you are limited to listen to about 40 hours of music per month and pay $0.99 per month.
Pandora streaming continues…..
Pandora streaming is available on Apple iOS, WatchOS, Google Android, wear OS and Blackberry 10 are limited to operate on Amazon App store. Moreover, the Pandora service for blackberry is limited only to AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, and U.S cellular carriers. This can be done by using the web directly. But if you go by downloading the app as ba blackberry user, then you have paid the fees on downloading the app.
Pandora Subscription Plans
Pandora free: This plan will always popup ads, personalized stations, limited search. Enjoy your favorite podcast, limited skips. You can as well share and listen to music offline.
Pandora plus ($4.99/month and you get 30 days free): enjoying this plan will fetch you ads, personalized stations, search button for what you want. Enjoy your favorite podcast, unlimited skips, and offline listening.
Pandora Premium ($9.99/month and you get 60 days free): This plan is ad-free, you can personalized stations, make a full search to play what you want. Enjoy your favorite podcast, unlimited skips, unlimited offline listening, and a shared playlist.
Sign Up for Pandora Streaming
- Navigate for www.pandora.com on your browser.
- Click on the menu bar on the top left part of the screen.
- Click on Sign up.
- Provide them with your email address you will like to use.
- Enter your password.
- Fill up the form with the demanded requirements.
- afterward, click on sign up.
How to use the Pandora Streaming Website
As a first-timer, you need a little guide to handle the site and get you to want.
- Move to the login page at www.pandora.com
- The login platform will appear. Here it comes; follow the precise steps on your screen.
- Using the search bar at the top page, look for songs, artists, albums, podcasts, and more.
- Click to listen to your music choice.
- Thumb up if you like the song or thumb down if you don’t feel it is interesting.
- You can also get the lyrics of the song you want through the lyrics bar on the particular song platform.
- Or even add a song to you created playlist or to your offline channel.
Get the app
Simply get the app from your device market place. For android, visit your Google play store and iOS phones, visit the App Store.