Shopping made easy- enjoy outstanding benefits with the card. Thus, get the kohl’s card today and enjoy 35% Off on your first purchase. However Exclusive cardholders enjoys;
- Amazing discounts on eligible purchases.
- Get savings opportunities and a special anniversary offer every year.
- Shop and get free shipping
However, to get the card, first and foremost, see if you’re prequalified for the card. It has no effect on your credit score. If you pre-qualify you can proceed to apply. This post will give you steps on how to get the card, how to access your account, pay bills etc.
My Kohl’s Card Login
To access your account, taking few steps on Kohl’s card page, you will successfully access your account. What you benefit from accessing your account;
Pay your bills, check your statements, contact customer care about your account, and many more!
Opting out of receiving paper statements is totally free and easy. However, if you choose to receive electronic statements, it means you will no longer receive a paper statement monthly.
How To Login
To access your account, kindly do the following
- Visit My kohl’s card website at mykohlscard.com
- Scroll to the login field at the right side, of the page
- Key in your username and password
- Then, hit the “Submit” tab.
Sign Up For an account
If you don’t have an account yet, follow this steps to register;
- Still on MKC website, scroll to the Register Now tab
- Key in your card number and security phrase
- Next, click on submit
- Setup your username and password
- Finally, create your security questions/answers
With the above medium you now have an account. You can now proceed to pay your bills, track your transactions etc.
Pay My Kohl’s Card Bills
Kohl’s offers different amazing ways cardholders can pay their bills. You can your bills using the following medium;
- Automated Phone System
Pay bills Online
To pay your bills online, you must register for online access. See the registration steps above to register, if you have not done so. Follow the procedure under to pay your bills
- Navigate to mykohlscard.com
- Login using your login details
- Once access your account, click on the “Pay Now” button at the bottom of your screen. Or click on “Menu” button
- Provide your checking and routing number
- Select your medium of payment
- Enter amount and “Make a Payment”
Automated Phone System
You can use the automated phone system 24 hours a day. To pay bills, call the customer service Agent by dialing (855) 564-5748.
Note, it will require a bank routing and account number if you are making an ACH payment. Also, payments made after 7:00 p.m. (central time) will post the following day.
A bank routing and account number will be required. Payments made up to 11:59 p.m. (central time) will post on today’s date. (Note: Hours of operation may not guarantee phone associate availability beyond 7:00 p.m. central time.)
Pay by Mail
To send you payment via mail, make your check out to Kohl’s Payment Center and mail it to:
P.O. Box 60043
City of Industry, CA 91716
P.O. Box 1456
Charlotte, NC 28201
You can pay your bills at the store using a check, cash, debit card or money order. However, cash or check payments will free up more of your available credit the same day, if paid at the store.
At times Kohl’s will place a hold on a check payment to give enough time to pass. That is to ensure that the payment is processed by your bank.
Kohl’s Card Apply
How do I apply for the Kohl’s Card? It’s very simple. To apply for a card you need to check if you pre-qualify for it. . It will not affect your credit score, if you check if prequalify for the card.
To Check your pre-qualification status,
- Go to mykohlscard.com
- Click on check pre -qualify button
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
So, If you pre-qualify for MKC, visit their homepage and click on the “Apply” button.
Reach the customer care executive by dialing (855) 564-5748 (for payment help)
Other questions: 1-855-564-5705, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (central time)
Monday to Saturday, or 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (central time), Sunday.