Do you have a Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card? If so, you can manage your credit card account online at www.123rewardscard.com. The website is open 24/7 and cardholders can access it with a phone, tablet, or laptop. All they need is an internet connection. It is not also hard to navigate the website as cardholders can easily master online banking such as making credit card payments, buying online, and reviewing their account details.
How to Enroll your Kroger 123 Rewards Card
- Go to 123rewardscard.com.
- Select the “Enroll in Online Banking“ link or the “Enroll Now“ link.
- Choose from the 3 questions that best suits you and click the appropriate “Steps to Enroll“ link. The questions are: I do not have. A checking or savings account with a US bank, I do have a checking or. Savings account with a US bank and I have already enrolled in. US Bank Online Banking.
- In case you already have an account with a. US bank, you will not need to enroll because your 123 Rewards card will. Show in your account.
- However, if you do not have an account already, follow the instructions given there to gain access to your 123 Rewards Visa credit card account online.
- While enrolling, indicate whether you want a personal or business account, your card account number, PIN, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your login details (User ID and Password).
Moreover, after enrolling your card, you can use your User ID and Password to login from the home page. After logging in, you can check your transactions, view your reward points, your billing statements, your credit limit, your balance as well as make your monthly credit card payments. Whenever you forget your login details, just click on “Forgot ID“ and follow the instructions you will see to retrieve your details.
Additionally, you can set your account for the following services: Accessing your account from your own comfort zone, viewing your reward points, enrolling for paperless billing statements, setting up your account alerts, and making your payments.
To make your online credit card payment is completely free.
Once you pay, it reflects on your account immediately. You are free to make a one-time manual payment monthly or choose to set up recurring payments. You can use the AutoPay option to set up recurring payments. Make sure you enroll in the checking or savings account you want the payment to be made from. Ensure as well that there is always money in the account.
Interestingly, Kroger has a mobile app for the options above. Go to the play store and download the US Bancorp app or download the app on the 123 Rewards website. You can use the app to do everything mentioned above and enjoy your online banking.