GoDaddy is an internet domain registrar and a web hosting company that offers email services. It is best known for its cheap domains and has been around for a long time. Their web hosting packages offer a variety of features depending on the tier one chooses. If one needs a web hosting for a personal website or blog, GoDaddy comes in very handy. Its registration process is quick and straight forward and It offers affordable, shared web hosting. The GoDaddy webmail is best for beginners.
Email signatures can be set up for GoDaddy webmail account that appears at the bottom of every email automatically.
In doing this, one simply has to email signature once or twice especially if you use both GoDaddy webmail and GoDaddy Classic webmail.
SETTING UP EMAIL SIGNATURE IN GODADDY WEBMAIL
Creating an email signature for use with GoDaddy webmail entails:
- Log in to GoDaddy workspace account
- Click the email tab and select Setting
- Select More Settings from the menu
- Go to the General tab
- Under Email signature, select “Include signature in replies”
- Enter the signature text in the signature field
- Use the formatting toolbar to add text styles to your signature
- Check “Automatically insert the signature in compose window” so as to insert signature automatically in new emails
- Click OK
ADDING IMAGE TO YOUR SIGNATURE
A person has the option of adding image to his or her signature. This is done in the email signature settings window by
- Click Insert Image in the email signature settings
- Click Browse and select the image on the computer. It must be 1MB or smaller
- Click Insert, then click OK
- Click the Insert Image icon to save the image in your signature under Signature.
SETTING UP AN EMAIL SIGNATURE IN GODADDY WEBMAIL CLASSIC
Email signatures in GoDaddy webmail and GoDaddy classic webmail are stored separately. Creating an email signature for GoDaddy classic webmail entails:
- Select Settings, then go to Personal Settings
- Click Signature
- Enter the desired email signature under Signature
- Check “Automatically insert the signature in compose window” so as to have GoDaddy insert the signature automatically in all new emails, messages or replies
- Click OK
Signatures can be manually typed when composing a new email or a reply in GoDaddy webmail.