Are you having challenges with spelling, grammar, punctuation, and other editing errors? Or are you in search for an App that can help check your work for errors before sending? Grammarly Keyboard for Andriod can be of help in ensuring that all your errors all fixed.
Meaning of Grammarly Keyboard
Grammarly keyboard is an app that allows users to edit their written messages and social post. People that have challenges with spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc can always rely on this app for clear and effective mistake-free messages.
The Grammarly keyboard for Andriod works with all the app on your device that is used for messaging, social media post and word processing to help check work for accuracy before sending. The app works for both Android and IOS devices.
Features Grammarly Keyboard for Andriod
- Mistake free writing: the Grammarly keyboard for Andriod helps user s to check their writing and make sure that messages are mistake-free.
- Sophisticated grammar checker: the app also help to make the best possible grammatical suggestions.
- Contextual spelling checker: the app ensures that all your spellings are correct and are correctly placed.
- Advanced punctuation correction: Grammarly keyboard ensures that all your punctuations are correctly placed.
- Vocabulary enhancements: Grammarly keyboard will help you in fixing all the vocabulary errors on your work and messages.
- The app works with all another app on your device that has to do with messaging, word and social media posts.
- Grammarly Keyboard for Android helps you to understand your mistakes and avoid such a mistake in the near future.
- You can resize the keyboard size to reduce the space it occupies on your screen.
How to download Grammarly keyboard for Andriod
To download and install the Grammarly keyboard go to Google play store for Android users. In contrast, IOS users can visit the App Store. On the search bar type Grammarly keyboard, then you can click on download.
Next, is the installation process. Take the following steps to install the Grammarly keyboard on your device :
- After downloading and installation, tap on “Login” to open the app. You need to have a Grammarly keyboard account into her to log in. However, if you don’t have one you can tap on “create an account to sign up.
- When the app opens, click on the “Enable Settings”
- Switch Grammarly Keyboard on.
- Click on “switch Input Methods”
- Choose the “Grammarly” keyboard
- Finally, after completing the above steps open any messaging app and try to type. You will see the Grammarly logo at the top of the app indicating that the app is integrated with the Grammarly keyboard. In contrast, tab on the globe symbol on your keyboard and select the Grammarly keyboard.
Grammarly Keyboard For Android
are you in search for an App that can help check your work for errors before sending? Grammarly Keyboard can be of help in ensuring that all your errors..