Are you a driver? Perhaps you use the toll roads in North East Texas? If yes, this information is for you.
The drivers that use the toll roads in North East Texas should pay their toll online. They are to pay the toll through the Toll Bill Payment Centre. Information about payment is made available to visitors to the site. The information is provided through the Pay By Mail program and options to pay their toll.
PayNETRMATool Payment Guide
Do you know anything about PayNETRMAToll payment? This is what they do. They use the third payment processor Municipal Service Bureau to collect toll payments. The site will permit you to locate your bill and make your payment online. Below is the guide to pay your bill online:
- Visit paynetrmatoll
- Locate Payment Options to the left of the screen
- To pay online Select Bill Search/Pay Online
- Select payment option to pay View My Bill or Pay By Plate
- View My Bill Views your account by reference number and license plate
- Enter your 6 digit reference Number and License Plate Number found on your bill
- Click submit button
- Pay with a valid credit or debit card that you are the valid account holder-accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
- Payments made to Municipal Service Bureau can take 1 to 2 days to post to your account.
- Pay By Plate – views charges by license Plate and date range
- Enter your license plate number
- Enter your toll usage start date and end date in mm/dd/yy format
- Check I AGREE
- Select the click button to continue
After, the payment will be posted to your account by Municipal Service Bureau (paynetrmatoll) within one to two days.
Pay By Mail
You are to use the remittance voucher. Then, you return the envelope that is provided with your bill or violation notice.
Municipal Service Bureau
PO Box 16777
Austin, TX 78761-6777
- Accept payment by mail in the form of personal or business checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks
- Do not send cash by mail
- Allow a minimum of 5 business days for the payment to arrive and be posted to your account
- If received after the due date, you may incur additional fees
Pay in Person
- Available through CheckFreePay – these locations can be searched on the paynetrmatoll website
- Bring the tear-off coupon for in-person payments
- Fees range from $1.50 to $3.00 depending on the agent location assessments
Pay By Phone
- Payments made 24 hours a day 7 days a week by contacting Municipal Service Bureau (paynetrmatoll) toll-free at 1-888-923-2808
- Pay over the phone using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit or debit card
- Pay using your checking, savings, and money market account
- Will need either your license plate number or the reference number found on your toll bill or violation notice
When a reference number of license plates are not there, call toll free 1-88-923-2808 or 1-903 -533-8300
If you are a driver and you are using toll roads in North East Texas without a valid TXTag, TollTag and EZ tag should receive toll bills via the Pay By Mail program.