UPS – United Parcel Service – is the largest package delivery company in the world. They are known for the excellent and timely services they deliver. They deliver up to 15 million packages daily. UPS has its headquarters in the United States and has more than 400,000 employees all over the world.
Every good Employer always looks for ways to make things easier for their staff. In order to facilitate their large database of Employees, UPS has set up an online platform that can help their employees access their information, manage their payrolls and get other vital information related to the company.
This online facility known as UPSers.com can be accessed through the website address: www.upsets.com. Any employee of UPS can register and make use of this portal. See below for further directions on how to login.
REQUIREMENTS FOT REGISTRATION ON UPSERS
To login to your account with UPS Enterprise Portal, you will need to use your User ID and PIN Number. A PIN Number will be provided to you by your employers, whereas the User ID is given to you as your Employee ID. If you don’t have the User ID or your Password, contact your employer to get them.
UPSERS – UPS ENTERPRISE PORTAL LOGIN PROCEDURE
To login to your UPS Enterprise Portal Account, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: http://www.upsers.com/
- Choose the language you wish to access the site in from the drop-down menu.
- In the appropriate empty fields provided, enter in your User ID and Password.
- Click ‘Log In’ to complete the login process.
- If you cannot remember your Password, recover your account using the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ option provided.
Hope this was helpful? Share with friends online.