What do you think about Samsung Pay Customer Service? Samsung Pay is a payment setup service which enables you to make payment using your Smartphone over the retail stores. The need of carrying your wallet about is of no use because this service got you covered. Instead of taking your credit card or debit card all over, you can easily make use of this service platform.
Now we will look into how you can make use of this service, how it works, tips you should know about the service. All you need to do is to stay tuned on this article and grab your information now.
How does it Work?
With the help of Near Field Communication (NCF) collaborating with Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST), Samsung has been able to come up with an idea of Samsung pay service. NFC technology is used to send both credit card and debit card details over to NFC to enable them cheap in payment terminal.
However, it enhances short-distance communication with all supportive devices. The MST technology supports the service by providing traditional payment terminals and also helps in transferring card information over to terminal. For this reasons, you can be able to access Samsung pay service anywhere there is payment terminal or traditional card machine.
Do you think Samsung pay service is free? Yes! This service is totally free and you can also get reward points whenever you make use of pay while making the payment transactions. Making use of this service, you can enjoy promotions in the field of getting cash back on every payment made with it.
How do I Setup Samsung Pay Customer Service?
- If you don’t have the app on your phone, you ought to move to download any software update. Just move to your phone “settings” and click on “software update” link.
- Click on the Samsung pay app. There you will get directions on how to download and install the app full.
- Skip the video shown on the screen and continue to sign in to your account and click on the “Start” button
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Then tap on “Next” button
- Choose a verification method and create a Samsung PIN
- Click on “Add card” tab. In other to include your card.
- On this page, it activates your phone camera to enable it to capture the card number together with its expiry date and without delay you will be directed to CVV code with your name simultaneously. You can proceed to add your credit or debit.
- Click on “Next” button after you must have completed the job and agreed to the terms.
- Take the steps provided within the app and verify your card.
How can I make payment with Samsung Pay?
- Swipe up from under your home screen.
- Your card will automatically display on the screen and you can also swipe to right or left screen to activate your favorite card
- Proceed to select the “IRIS” tab or click on the “PIN” button to fill in your PIN, you can equally put your finger if you are using a fingerprint sensor.
- Put the back of your device on the terminal for payment to proceed.
- Fill in your card’s PIN with the machine, if you are asked to then proceed to make your transactions.