Hustling to see yourself through school is not funfare. At times you don’t perform well in school because you’re shuffling between school and work shifts; trying to make ends meet. Well, that is about to be a thing of the past. Respite has come your way through My Fed loan. My Fedloan, an offshoot of the US Department of Education initiative to help student access loan owned by the federal government.
For MyfedLoan Login, Click this link: https://myfedloan.org/
The FedLoan has removed every obstacle to your education and offered a timely relief. Take advantage of the student loan and ease the stress of hustling to pay your school fees. The service is available for borrowers, students and other partners with a two type loan offering viz. Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) and Direct Loans.
What are you waiting for? Visit www.fedloan.org and pay your fee with ease. You can even use your online account to pay your fee for free or through a savings account. You can also use your online account to monitor your loan payment and view your loan details.
Every of the process is simple, just follow the steps below and study with no worries, as the process is paperless. Get covered with Fedloan for your education.
How To Create An Account At My FedLoan
Follow the step by step guidelines below to create an account at My FedLoan:
- Visit the URL in your web browser www.myfedloan.org
- You will be redirected to the official homepage of My FedLoan
- Click the link “Sign In or Create Account” at the top right corner of the page
- A window will drop down for you to select one of the three options; Borrowers, Schools or Partners. Select the appropriate choice
- You will then be taken to the My FedLoan Login portal page. Click create account link.
- Enter your personal information, verify your information and confirm your form to complete the process
- For logging in, visit the MyFedLoan Login portal page again and enter your registered user ID and password and hit “Log In” to access your account
In case you have forgotten your password, visit the MyFedLoan Login portal page again, click the link “Forgot Password”, enter your user ID and email address and press continue. Password Reset details will then be emailed to you.