MassMutual INSURANCE was founded in 1851 some 160 years ago, this company with its headquarters in Massachusetts provides insurance coverage to businesses, groups, and individuals across the United States. MASSMUTUAL INSURANCE is rated on average 4.50 out of 5 votes
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via their personal computers. Or mobile applications open to android and iPhone users. Customers can also conduct transactions such as viewing balances by source and investment. Viewing total account balance, updating policy details. Making bill payments, and filing claims. Customers can also make inquiries by reaching the customer agent of the company on 1-800-272-2216.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.massmutual.com
- In the log-in section, click on INDIVIDUAL in the top menu.
- The next page will require you to select the annuities and insurance policies of your choice in the list of options.
- Kindly supply your username and click CONTINUE.
- On the next page, insert your password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click SUBMIT and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly enter your username in the provided space and click CONTINUE.
- On the next page, please click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link found directly under the space. For username and also supply your email address in the space provided.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER link (here)
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as your full names, email address, and password, and then click NEXT STEP.
- Thirdly, would require you to confirm your identity by supplying your date of birth. And social security number in the spaces provided and click LOOK ME UP.
- Fourthly, will require you to set up security for your account after which you will have to review all the data supplied. Before clicking SUBMIT to complete your registration.