Macy’s Wallet is a free service that allows macy’s customers to manage payment options, promotions, coupons, and more.
However, it is used online and at your Local Macy’s Store, it stores your promotions and special offers and Securely stores your payment information.
Are you a new macy’s credit card holder? Activating your card is the first step to take for you to start using the card.
To activate your card, you can visit their official website through digital wallet. Do not worry about the activation procedure, the section below, will be guiding you on that.
Steps to Activate Macy’s Credit Card
Kindly follow this simple steps to activate your card
- Visit macys.com/walletactivatecard
- Navigate to sign button and click on it.
- Provide your Sign in details such a; email address and password
- Click again in the sign button below
Are you a first timer? You don’t have an online account yet, with Macy’s? Follow this steps to register
- Go to the official page
- Move to the sign in field and click on “create an account” tab
- Type in your first and last name
- Followed by your email address and password
- Then, enter your birth date
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Then press on “ create account” widget
- Macy’s Digital Wallet.
What is My Wallet and how does it work?
Sign-in to Activate Your card
After sign in to your account, do the following
- Tap on “ My Macy’s credit card”
- Tap on the “Activate card” tab
- It should take you to the verification page.
- Fill in the info required and you will successfully activate your new card
Add A Credit Card To Wallet
Cardholders can add Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards to their Wallet. Thus you can add up to 10 cards. Follow these steps beneath to add a credit card to Wallet:
How To add Credit Card to Wallet on desktop site
- Go to Macy’s portal and sign in to your account
- On your account, click on WALLET from the dropdown menu (at the upper right-hand side)
- Next, beneath the Credit & Debit Card field, click on the Add A New Card tab
- Provide the card number and associated billing information
- Press on the Save & Close widget
Add Credit Card via mobile site
- Login to your Macy’s account
- Next, scroll to the upper left side of the screen, and select WALLET from the dropdown menu
- Navigate to the bottom of “My Credit Cards” section, then select the “Add A Credit Card” link
- Input the card number and associated billing information
- Finally, hit the Save button
With the above steps, your card information will be stored in your Wallet for future use.
How To View Offers saved to Wallet
Follow the steps below, to view this offers,
Log in to your macys.com account and then click on Wallet
You can now access applicable offers within your Shopping Bag before proceeding to Checkout.
If you have any questions regards to your Macy’s card or wallet , please contact the customer care executive.
You can contact through phone by dialing:1-888-257-6757- From 9am to 12an EST 7 days a week.
Payment Mail address;
Send your payment to : Macy’s Card
PO Box 6776
Sioux Falls SD 57117-6776