Are you a J Jill credit cardholder? You can access your credit card account online at the J Jill Comenity website and be in control of your credit card details and transactions. From the website, cardholders can monitor and manage their account details online including recent and past transactions, view payment history, make online payments, view billing statements, and lots more. All you need to login to J Jill Online Bill Pay is your User ID and Password. You can use a smartphone, laptop, or tablet with an internet connection. The J Jill Online Bill Pay website is open 24/7 and you can access it from whatever location you find yourself. The website is also very easy to navigate.
To access your J Jill credit card online account
go to www.jjillcard.com. Click on the First Time User registration link. Follow the instructions given to register. You will supply your personal details as they may demand. Create your user ID and Password to always access your account. Once you finish registering, you can always access your account from anywhere you are.
To register your card, go to the website above and follow the following steps:
- Firstly, Click on the Register your card link.
- Secondly, Supply your full name as written on the card.
- Enter your card number.
- The last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Enroll your zip code and your card security code.
- Enter your email address.
- After that, create a User ID and Password. From now on, you will always be able to access your online account.
- You can as well sign up for electronic billing statement. This will enable you get your monthly bills through email instead of waiting for it to arrive through mail. You will always get a reminder in your account when the billing statement is ready.
From your online account
You will see all your credit card details such as your credit balance, credit limit, credit card payments, and payment due dates, billing statements, and lots more.
The most interesting aspect of this online J Jill Credit Card Account is that you can use it to pay bills online. Cardholders can add their checking account number to their accounts for drafting to make their credit card payments. This is easier than paying through phone or mail as they attract charges and waste time. Paying through the online account enables your payment to reflect immediately and comes with no charges. You can as well set up automatic payment and choose a date that the payment will always be made and save your bank`s routing number there. This will help you avoid late payments and late payment fees and as well help you to keep building good credit.