There is nothing as annoying as advertisements which pop up whenever you’re browsing on the internet. They have become so common these days, often referred to as Ad Popups.
Some of them are even harmful to our systems as they introduce one virus or the other. While surfing or watching a video on YouTube, you can overcome these mood spoilers by installing YouTube ad blocker.
This blocker is a program which is an extension to one’s browser and makes it filter out content. It cannot do anything on its own unless it is given certain commands through the filter-lists. These commands inform the adblocker, what content to block.
These filter-lists are mainly the rule book for the adblocker. With YouTube ad blocker, those annoying pop-ups cannot come up again. It is available for a different browser like Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Android software.
It also helps block unwanted video ads from YouTube. You can download YouTube blocker for Firefox by visiting the website at, https://addons.mozilla.org.
Procedure to install YouTube ad Blocker on Google Chrome and Firefox
Since YouTube ad blocker is available for multiple browsers and for each you have various ways to install it. Just follow the steps below to get started:
For Google Chrome:
- Visit the chrome installation page
- Click the button titled ‘install’
- After you click on the install button there will be a pop-up window, click on the ‘Add’ button on the popup window.
- And you will be all set and can use YouTube without any ad pop up.
- Visit the Firefox installation page here, https://addons.mozilla.org
- Click the install button and confirm by clicking ‘Allow’ and ‘Install Now’
- After this Ads blocker, will automatically start blocking the ads.
Hope this article sounds great? You are free to leave your comment with us using our comment box.