When dealing with minor mails to a small group, IncrediMail is one email program you can trust. And just as the name implies, it offers incredible features that help enhance your mailing experience while also protecting you from spam, phishing, and fraud attempts in a convenient manner. However, when it comes to dealing with large amounts of mail, IncrediMail lacks some productivity features. This article offers a comprehensive review of IncrediMail to enable you to maximize this free email program.
- IncrediMail is a friendly program, easy and fun to use.
- Provides access to several stationary and multimedia content.
- IncrediMail offers fast search and can organize email folders in a useful manner
https://www.malavida.com › … › Communication › Email
IncrediMail is an email client with sound effects and three-dimensional animations. With IncrediMail writing, an email will be more interesting than ever.
https://incredimail.software.informer.com › 2.5b
IncrediMail is a free email program that manages all your email messages, communications, contact details, and email transactions
https://www.filehorse.com › Messaging and Chat
Download IncrediMail for Windows PC from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure ✓ Free Download … Download IncrediMail 2.5 Build 6605 …
https://kubadownload.com › app › incredimail-2
https://ccm.net › Download › Internet › Email Developed by IncrediMail Ltd, this mail manager surely helps you to put order in your mailbox. IncrediMail 2.5 is easy to use and features
https://filehippo.com › … › Client Communication
IncrediMail is a free email program that manages all your email messages, communications, contact details, and email transactions. IncrediMail …
- Firstly, IncrediMail lacks learning filters or folders.
- Secondly, IncrediMail does not offer templates or text snippets for efficient replies.
- Thirdly, the free version includes ads in outgoing mail.
features of IncrediMail 2.5
- Firstly, IncrediMail lets you access multiple POP and IMAP email accounts.
- Secondly, large collections of stationery, animations, emoticons, and sounds can be used in IncrediMail emails.
- Thirdly, IncrediMail sports animated new mail notifiers, 3D effects, and animations throughout.
- Fourthly, basic message rules, a fast search engine, flags, and folder filters help you organize email in IncrediMail.
- You can set up IncrediMail to accept only mail from approved senders into your inbox.
- IncrediMail Protection Center, a subscription service, filters spam and alerts you about links to harmful sites in emails.
- IncrediMail can block remote images in emails (problematic privacy-wise) and lets you bounce mail.
- It is easy to transfer IncrediMail data and settings to a new computer. Paid option IncrediBackup offers simple backups.
- Anonymous usage data collected by IncrediMail identifies the most popular letters and other content.
- Lastly, IncrediMail supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
Review – INCREDIMAIL 2.5
Email is most fun when it works—and includes flashy trinkets, too.
Of the latter, IncrediMail has a lot to offer: you can send and receive messages using rich formatting, of course, or apply rich stationery (called IncrediMail letters), add handwritten signatures, send e-cards, insert sounds, and what not; you can also change IncrediMail’s interface with themes, have animated characters announce new mail and have typewriter sounds accompany your, well, typing.
IncrediMail also works. It downloads mail from multiple (POP and IMAP, including, e.g., Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, and AOL Mail, of course) accounts into ever-growing folders. With the handy search functions, you can focus on certain messages easily in a folder or, of course, search all your archive for keywords and characteristics swiftly.
What is true for emails also applies to people: they are easy to add and to find, can have distinguishing icons or pictures assigned. IncrediMail will also suggest likely people to remember based on your correspondence patterns, and managing groups is a breeze.
However, IncrediMail is not so helpful and courteous with composing messages. You can set up signatures, of course, and have IncrediMail send out-of-office replies; IncrediMail does not, however, include message templates or text snippets for faster answers. Free-form message labels or self-learning folders to organize mail in a very personal or totally automatic manner are missing as well.
You can subscribe to a capable spam filter, though, and IncrediMail comes with message filters that muster the essential tasks. Speaking of subscriptions, IncrediMail does include suitably capable IMAP support.