HP Instant Ink Login page gives you access to your account. Users can access your account 24/7. Do I really need to login Yes! Accessing your account enables you to do the following;
- Access available roll over pages
- See pages printed
- Access estimated next bill
- Reach out to customer support executive
- Change your plan
- Update your payment procedure etc.
However, with HP Instant, never run out and save up to 50%. Your printing service includes: 1.Original HP ink or toner. 2.Hassle-free delivery and recycling. 3.Flexible plan options 4. Ability to change or cancel anytime with no fee. Lastly, free shipping & recycling include
Hp Instant Ink Login
To login to HP instant ink account, do this
- Login to your account through this link https://account.id.hp.com or visit hpinstantink.com
- Tap on the “Sign up”, at the top right side of your screen.
- Search for your printer from the given list. E.g.: HP Desk Jet.
- Select your printers version or series. For instance: HP Desk Jet 2620 series.
- Then, confirm your details by clicking “Yes Continue”.
- Select your preferred plan.
- After choosing the plan, enter your shipping address for the ink delivery.
- Next, connect your printer, press on “Continue” button to set up the printer.
- A guide will appear on the screen, follow the guide over your printer.
- The guide will lead to printing a page with a code
- Key in your billing info.
- Review the info you provided.
- Tap on the “Submit Order” button.
You don’t have an account yet? Kindly follow the guide in the section under, to sign up.
HP Instant Ink Sign Up
To get started here are what you need
- Get an HP printer, eligible for the service. However, you can check if your printer model is eligible during printer setup. Or by selecting the “ Sign Up Now” tab at the top of this page.
- Ensure you enable your printer and connect it to the Internet using Wi-Fi
- You need a valid email address and payment method such as (credit card, debit card, or PayPal)
How to Sign Up
- Go to their login site at https://account.id.hp.com
- Tap on the “Don’t have an account?” Button
- Enter your first and last name
- Provide your email, phone number and password
- Enter your country
- Then, click on “Create account” button.
How it works
The platform deals on pages, not cartridges. You, choose a plan based on the number of pages you print monthly.
Once you sign up for the Service, forget about going to the store again to purchase cartridges! Your printer will notify the software on when you’re about to run out of ink. When this happens, it will send you automatically new cartridges before you need them.
However, your monthly subscription includes ink or toner usage, delivery and recycling. Also, if your printing needs change, you can easily change your plan anytime or cancel the service without penalties.
Further, the platform sends you HP Instant Ink subscription cartridges when you first sign up. While, it sends replacement cartridges when your printer tells you need more ink or toner, not by the month.
HP Instant Ink Plans
The platform offers you 5 different plans according to your need and usage. The plans are as follows;
Occasional Plan: this plan costs $2.99. Plus 50 pages/month and up to 100 fresh rollover pages.
Moderate Plan: the moderate plan costs up to $4.99. users can print 100 pages/month. Also, it gives 200 unused rollover pages.
Frequent Plan: this plan cost up to $9.99 plus 300 pages/month and 600 unused rollover pages.
Business Plan: business plan is for $19.99 plus 700 pages/month with up to 1400 unused rollover pages.
Moreover, the login provides a free plan for those with a usage of 15 pages or less. The free plan does not offer any rollover pages. And user cannot choose the free plan after using any other paid plan.