Snapchat can be used to message a group of friends at the same time. This is referred to as making a group chat. On Snapchat, you can create as many different groups as you want.
Making a group chat on Snapchat is done by:
- Firstly, Open the Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device and sign in to your account if necessary
- Secondly, Move to the friend’s tab by tapping the speech bubble icon in the bottom left of the screen or by swiping right on the screen
- Tap the speech bubble with the plus sign in the top right corner of the Friends tab
- Select friends manually or select from the list at the top of the New Chat screen by typing the first name or username
- You can add up to thirty friends in a single group. In case you change your mind about a friend you have added, simply tap to place the text cursor behind their name and place the backspace button to delete them.
- You can name the group after adding all the friends you want by tapping Name Group at the top of the screen and type the name you want for the group
- Lastly, Tap the blue Chat with the Group button to create the group. The group chats automatically opens, so you can start chatting immediately.
MANAGING YOUR SNAPCHAT GROUP
Group Chat – Snapchat Support
https://support.snapchat.com › article › group-chat
Create and View Group Chats. To start a Group Chat, tap the new Chat icon at the top of the Friends screen and select who you want to Chat with!
How to Make a Group Chat on Snapchat | Digital Trends
https://www.digitaltrends.com › mobile › how-to-make-a-…
To create the chat, go to the Friends screen by tapping on the word-bubble Chat icon on the lower left side of the screen. Then, tap the New .
How to Create a Group Chat in Snapchat – Alphr
https://www.alphr.com › … › Networks › SnapChat
Launch “Snapchat.” · Tap on the “Chat” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. · Head over to the “New Chat” icon in the upper right corner
How to Make a Group Chat on Snapchat — Add Friends …
https://www.distractify.com › how-to-make-group-chat-…
To start a group chat, all you have to do is tap the chat icon in the lower right corner of your feed. Select “Create a new group,” and add the …
The menu icon helps in managing the Snapchat group. Several options from the menu allow you to do the following
- Firstly, Share your location with the group
- Secondly, Edit the group name
- Thirdly, Turn on the Do Not Disturb setting
- Add more friends to the group
- Auto-save group stories
- Leave the group
You cannot remove friends from a group once it is created. Members can only remove themselves from the group by tapping the menu icon in the top left and selecting leave Group.
There are three basic ways to interact with your Snapchat group, these are through Chat, Snaps, and Video Chat.
This is the most basic feature. It allows for chatting with members of the group through options like send photos, snaps from memories, bitmoji stickers, and more. Chats sent in groups are automatically deleted after twenty-four hours.
You can send photos or video snaps to everyone in the group by selecting the group name from your friend’s list.
You can start video chatting with up to fifteen friends in a group from a group chat.
Previous versions of the Snapchat app used to display a Group’s tab on the friend’s tab, but that feature no longer exists. A group will be listed in your most recent conversations if you frequently interact with the group.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest