To be Scottrade is to be one of the best concession retail brokerage firms in the United States. The firm has its headquarters at St. Louise, Missouri.
Scottrade services include a sort of chain of investment services as well as a user-friendly banking service, which is accessible for all its customers around the world.
To buy or subscribe to some of these services provided by Scottrade, you can get them at a Scottrade business service points all across America or at online by using Scottrade login.
The Scottrade bank makes banking as easy as trading. The bank helps you to move your money and manage your finances stress-free using banking and brokerage accounts. All this you can do with just one Scottrade online account using Scottrade login. The website is m.scottrade.com.
Doing a Scottrade login | login to Scottrade Account from Online and from Mobile App
To log in to Scottrade online, you have to do the following:
- First of all, search and open the website scottrade.com, on the page that will open, there is a link labeled “customer login” on the top right corner
- When you click on the link, a page appears. On the page is a login box where you are expected to type in your account number and password into the appropriate boxes.
- After you have typed in your details, click on the green colored “login” bar to enter into your online home page.
- Your home page becomes the default Scottrade login page.
- You can also choose to select another page as your default login page and you can select by clicking a drop-down menu in the login box.
Log off Scottrade
Logging off from your Scottrade account is easy, all you need to do is to click the Logoff bar which is found at the top right corner of all the pages.
Logging out of Scottrade will mean that you will be automatically taken back to the secure login page. If there is no record of activity after 30 seconds on the site, the site will automatically log off.
Forgot Scottrade password?? Know how to reset Scottrade password easily:
If you get an error message as a result of putting in the wrong account number or password, you do not have to be afraid because there are a lot of reasons for this.
Some of these reasons include:
- Caps lock error: check to know if your Caps Lock is on, if it then turns it off and try again.
- Secondly it could be as a result of a forgotten password and in this case, there are certain steps you can take to recover your password.
- They include: going back to the login page, clicking on the “forgot password” link, and re-typing your account number and the email address you used to initially set-up your account.
- After you have put in your details in the “reset your password box” then click on the green colored “continued” button.
- An email with the details need to reset your password will be sent and you can then go on to complete your password reset.
Another thing to know is that when typing in your password the characters appear as ***** or some other symbols to protect people from seeing your actual password.