This Card offers its users the opportunity and ability to build a very strong credit history. It doesn’t have a reward program but it is a good systematic tool for those who have poor credit histories and difficulty in getting credit; or making a timely payment.
You stand a chance to get over those financial hurdles by simply applying for BankAmericard Secured Credit Card which specializes in helping the cardholders to rebuild their credit history, apply for credit cards with higher limits and a lower necessary monthly payment.
- This card comes with no Annual Fee ($0)
- No reward
- 0 Intro Offer
- Users need at least 690 to 850 to get approved
- All users of this card get free access to their FICO score through online banking and mobile app
- There is no penalty for late payment. So when you don’t pay early, it won’t increase your interest rate APR. Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Users get 0% INTRO APR for the first 19 billing circle for purchase, and balance transfer in the initial 60 days. With the expiration of this offer, users will be charged the variable of 14.49% -24.49% APR (REGULAR APR). It will also attract a 3% fee (min $10) for all balance transfer.
HOW TO LOGIN BANKAMERICARD SECURED CREDIT CARD | BANKAMERICARD LOGIN
Simply click on the link provided on the home page, enter your Online ID and click sign in button to gain access to your account. Bankamericard Login is easy to go by.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT FOR BANKAMERICARD SECURED CREDIT CARD
After logging in to your BankAmericard Secured Credit Card Online account, you will be able to make payments on your purchases, opt for paperless statements and update your account information.
Click on the link Secure Activation, continue by clicking “Enrol in Online Banking” wherein you will be redirected to the login site. Simply click on Enrol now directly under “Not using online banking?”. Finally, enter your account number and social security number in the blank field and click continue to create a username and password for successful card activation.
For eligibility to apply, you must fulfill the following:
- 18 years of age
- A resident of the United States
- In possession of a U.S.social security number.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BANKAMERICARD SECURED CREDIT CARD
Simply go to the homepage by clicking this Webpage link, scroll down to the “Your Information” section and fill in your personal information (name, residential address, city and state of residence and Zipcode) continue by filling in your date of birth, primary and alternate phone number, email address, country of citizenship and residency and mother’s maiden name. In addition to the information section, enter your financial information.
Finally, read through the terms and conditions and consent to them by clicking on the “Review your information” button to complete your application.
Bank of America
PO Box 15019 Wilmington,