My Instant Offer is a personal loan offer by Lending Club. The platform requires the personal funding code to apply. However, a personal loan from Lending Club may be a good idea if the applicant has a good credit history. Plus an annual income of $79,00, and a low debt-to-income ratio.
Also, every loans made through My Instant Offer promotional letter are offered by Web Bank. Moreover, My Instant Offer Code promotional offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
So if you have what it takes to apply, why not? Go ahead and apply. The service matches borrowers with investors. To apply, kindly visit myinstantoffer.com.
You will be needing the RSVP code to apply.
In order to apply, go to myinstantoffer.com and provide the RSVP Code from the offer.
The RSVP Code is 12 digits long and it consist of both numbers and letters.
However, If you haven’t received either invitation code, of course, it does not mean you can’t apply for a loan with them. Thus, you can still apply by visiting their website and clicking to apply for a loan.
Moreover, it you don’t want to apply online, you can as well contact the customer care agent to help you out. So to apply over the phone can dial toll-free 855-363-4151.
- It requires a minimum credit score of 600
- A minimum credit history of 3 years
- A Debt-to-income ratio of less than 40% for single applications
- For joint borrowing, one borrower must have a score of 600 and above, while the other a credit score as low as 540
Other Personal Loans Options
- Prosper (minimum credit score of 640 to apply)
- SoFi (minimum credit score of 660 to apply)
- Discover Personal Loan
Any questions in regards to a pending application associated with myinstantoffer.com can be directed to toll-free 1-888-596-3157 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm PT Monday to Friday.
Lending Club was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California at 71 Stevenson St., Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA 94105.
Consumers looking to reach out to the Lending Club corporate office can dial 415-632-5600.
Is My instant offer com legit?
The lending process of My Instant Offer is very legitimate. It has a good ratings from business bureau. Keeps your data secure. Thus, it protects how much you are getting from them and also your privacy.
Lending Club Create Account
Create a lending club account today, access your account 24/7 with personal Online & Mobile Banking. Start enjoying the features of your new account right away by enrolling in personal Online Banking. Follow the directions below
- Go to their official page
- Fill out Your Personal Information
- Input your Social Security Number
- Enter your date of birth
- Provide your Email
- Setup a username and password. Note; a unique username and password should be created for each individual owner of an account.
- A code will be sent to the email.
- Fill in the code on the registration/verification screen to confirm your identity.
- Then, confirm your statement settings and telephone number
- Next, set up two-factor authentication for an extra layer of security.
- Tap on the “Enroll Now” button.
Lending Club Login
To access your Lending Club account, take this steps
- Proceed to https://www.lendingclub.com/auth/login
- It should lead you direct to the login page
- Fill out your email address
- Input your password
- Tap on the box, to remember your email Sign In
- Then click on sign in
To reset your password, tap on the forgot password? Button.
Lending Club Customer Service
Below are the customer service address and phone number. If you have any issue or question, kindly contact them
Call toll-free: 888-596-3157
Monday to Friday: 5am – 5pm PT
Saturday: 8am – 5pm PT
595 Market Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, California 94105
Mailing payment by check
For standard mail (USPS), send to: Lending Club, Dept. 34268
P.O. Box 39000
San Francisco, CA 94139
For FedEx/UPS (overnight, 2-day), please send to:
Wells Fargo Lock Box Services
3440 Walnut Ave, Building A, Window
Fremont, CA 94538