Are you a regular shopper or a fan of the Gap’s brands such as Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta? Then there is good news for you. You can now earn rewards while you shop at Gap brand stores are now offering a credit card that enables you to earn rewards like no other.
You can now obtain a Banana Republic Credit Card or Visa Card from Synchrony Bank. Registering and creating an account in this rewards program really comes with amazing benefits which is further detailed below:
BANANA REPUBLIC CREDIT CARD – GOOD REWARDS PROGRAM:
Every store card offers rewards in various forms or the other but Banana Republic Credit Card is the best of them all. They offer better rewards and promotions than its competitors.
The Banana Republic Card comes in two different categories,
- One is a co-branded Visa card,
- The other is a store-only card.
Both cards earn rewards at a 5% rate on purchases at all Gap-branded stores with an increment of $10. However, the holders of Visa card earn 1% back in rewards on all other purchases. Customers also enjoy 15% off on their first purchase upon opening an account along with receiving other special cardholder promotions, birthday offers, and opportunities for various bonuses. For example, you get 2000 bonus point when you agree to get updates via email, and 500 bonus points for choosing paperless statements.
When the total purchases made by the cardholder exceed $800 per year at Gap brand stores, they are automatically updated to the “Luxe” version of the card. This card comes with some additional benefits. Customers will get free alterations on Banana Republic purchases and invitations for special Luxe shopping events. Plus they enjoy free shipping which comes in handy for people who prefer online shopping.
To get above average, Banana Republic credit card has sister programs issued with both the Gap and Old Navy brands. So if you’re a regular shopper of these brands, you can choose any of the cards as both offers almost the same rewards.
BANANA REPUBLIC CREDIT CARD LOGIN:
- Visit eapply.bananarepublic.com from your browser.
- You need to have some basic information handy. The Federal Law requires the Synchrony Bank to obtain, verify and record information that identifies whenever a person tries to open up an account. So information like name, address, date of birth, etc. is to be mentioned in the form.
- Optional Card security also comes up with these cards. This can be chosen while registering and creating a new account. Up to $10,000 account balance can be canceled. So a minimum monthly payment or entire balance up to $10,000 can be canceled if anything goes wrong. This security is usually charged $1.66 per $100 of the ending monthly balance on your account. However, remember that there are certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions that need to be kept in mind. The Optional security can be canceled any time you wish.