Facebook introduces Facebook Avatar. It is a game-changer. This simple feature is bringing much more fun. So many social media users that left Facebook before now are seeing a reason to come associating with the network. Facebook avatar allows you to create a cartoon look of yourself.
With the announcement of the launch of Facebook avatar emoji, so many of us in the tech have concluded it is going to come as a premium feature, but to our greatest surprise, the Facebook avatar is absolutely free.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead in designing your look from the list of 27 options out there. You can now customize your own avatar using the Facebook avatar creator or what my friends call Facebook avatar maker. All the same, it is a fun full pack.
What How do I Use Facebook Avatar
Most times you might be tired of texting why chatting, making posts, comment, and short Facebook videos. Facebook avatar helps you create a unique avatar emoji, not the default boring emoji that we used to have.
You can now design an amazing custom made avatar of your choice, with that great look, structure, color, hairstyle, hair length, and body length.
This Facebook avatar can be used to make comments, you can use it as your feed post, you can use Facebook avatar your profile picture, facebook short story, and page post.
How Did Facebook come up with Facebook Avatar?
So many of us in the tech really appreciate the online feature from Facebook. But if you have being around and checking or using other social networks, you will agree with me that Facebook avatar is a mimic of Bitmojis in Snapchat. If you can use Bitmojis very well, you will not have stress using customizing and using a Facebook avatar.
Facebook Avatar Size
In customizing your own Facebook avatar size, you have to bear in mind the size that Facebook allows.
The normal Facebook profile remains 360 x 360 pixels. IF you want to customize your Facebook avatar size for profile picture use, then your target should be 360 x 360 pixels. Irrespective of your customization, you have to bear in mind that the minimum for a Facebook profile picture is 180 x 180 pixels. This same size can be used for facebook short stories, posts, and in the comment section.
If you choose to use a Facebook avatar as your cover photo, the best and optimal size for it 820 x 465 pixels.
Facebook Avatar Setup Review
Let me introduce you to Facebook Avatar Creator App. It is a tool you need to set up those beautiful avatars. It will lead you to create those amazing cartoon-like look of you so need. You can mimic other avatars online or you can choose to create your own. It demands some level of creativity, but the Facebook avatar creator app is simple to use.
Within the app, you will find lots of options to help you create the look you so desire. You can select the options and join millions of users in designing a unique and amazing avatar. You will find this tool useful in the end.
How to Access Facebook Avatar Creator App
To access your avatar app is not a top task. The steps to getting this done are as simple as accessing Facebook Game for the gamers in the house. The app is only accessible using your Facebook app or messenger.
Haven said that, follow the steps below on how to access Facebook avatar app on your mobile app.
- Click your Facebook app icon to open your Facebook app
- Go ahead to click the menu icon at the top left
- On the menu click to see more And then you would find the app, finally, click it and you would be in the app.
Steps On How To Set Up Your Very Own Facebook Avatar Emoji
Setting up your Facebook avatar is not so hard, lots of users have done it so it should not be so hard with you. But in case you find it hard to set up, follow the steps stated below:
- Once you are in the avatar app, select avatars
- Tap the “next” icon and then get started
- First, pick your preferred skin colour out of the 27 options laid down for you to choose from
- Once your skin tone is selected, click next
- Select the hairstyle for your avatar. You can make it long, short, or medium among the varieties of hairstyles available. Once you have selected your preferred avatar, tap your preferred “colour”
- Next the face of your avatar, on this point you would be required to select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Once you have done that, tap the eye icon and select an eye, eye color and lash length. Once you are done with that, move on to the brow shape and color. you are free to add glasses if you want
- Select the nose shape, lips, lips color, and facial hair then next
- Select your preferred body shape and outfit. You would be giving the option to add some other items.
- Once you are done with customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark icon in the top right corner. Tap Next and then done.
- Once you are done, you can access your avatar with the smiley face icon on the write a comment and messenger. The avatar would give you a better expression than you expected