The Verve MasterCard is issued by Mid American Bank & Trust Company. Do you need a Verve MasterCard? If so, you can go to www.yourvervecard.com to apply for one. To apply, you need a reservation number.
To get the Mid American Bank & Trust Company Verve MasterCard,
go to their website and apply for one. After application, you will get a notification immediately about your approval. Once you get approved, your initial credit limit is usually $500. In case you got an offer to apply for the card, follow the following steps to apply for the card:
- Go to yourvervecard.com.
- Supply your Reservation Number as written in the mail you got. It is usually a 12 digit number.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Supply any other detail they may ask for and submit your application.
You will get a notification immediately indicating whether you have been approved or not. This online application process is the easiest and fastest way to apply and get a card. Once you get approval, they will send you your card through the mail.
However, if you don`t like to apply online there is an alternative for you. You can use the toll-free number on the mail you got to speak with their customer care representative. The agent will ask for your personal details and decide right there and then if you qualify for the card or not. You can as well complete the Acceptance Certificate attached to the Pre-Approval mail you got. This method is very slow and takes up to 7 working days for you to get approved for the card.
This card is used anywhere the MasterCard is acceptable. The online account for Verve MasterCard is open 24/7 and cardholders can access it on their mobile phones, laptops, or tablets. All they need is an internet connection. Once you log into your account, you can view your balance, credit limit, payment due date, billing statement, recent and past transactions as well as make your credit card purchases.
Benefits, Perks, and Features of the Verve MasterCard
- First, good for individuals with less than an average credit card.
- Also, comes with up to a $500 initial credit limit.
- Uses Continental Credit Protection to help cardholders with their monthly payments in case they lose their jobs, become disabled, or hospitalized.
- In an event of untimely death, CCP will cancel your outstanding balance up to $5,000.