Expedia+ Voyager Credit Card is a credit card issued by First Bankcard. No Annual Fee is needed. Its Cash Advance APR is 25.49 (APR is subject to change).Its Cash Advance Fee is either $5 or 3% whichever is greater. Expedia+ Voyager Credit Card Late Payment Fee is up to $35. Purchases APR varies from 15.24 to 23.24 (APR is subject to change).
Expedia® Rewards Voyager Card – Travel Rewards Credit Card
https://www.citi.com › credit-cards › expedia-rewards-voy…
With this Expedia credit card, earn travel rewards to use on Expedia.com. Use the Expedia® Rewards Voyager Credit Card from Citi to earn Expedia Rewards ..
EXPEDIA® REWARDS CARD – Travel Rewards Credit Card
https://www.citi.com › credit-cards › expedia-rewards
Citi partnered with Expedia, Inc. to bring you the Expedia Rewards Card, a Citi Expedia credit card that earns points to redeem toward travel rewards.
https://www.expedia.com › rewards › credit_card
With hundreds of thousands of options, and no minimum points needed to redeem, Expediaoffers unmatched ease & flexibility to earn and use your rewards.
https://www.nerdwallet.com › Credit Cards
But all things considered, the Expedia® Rewards Voyager Card from Citi is the better deal. If you make full use of the $100 annual air travel fee credit, you …
https://cardreviews.org › expedia-voyager-credit-card › h…
Expedia+ Voyager Credit Card … Step 1- Navigate to this page and click on Apply Now below the E
Expedia+ Voyager Credit Card Login
– To recover your User ID or Password press the Forgot User ID/Password? Link. On the next page, fill in the required forms to recover or reset the details. Once completed all the required details and followed page guidelines, you will be able to log in again.
– The user will earn 3 points per $1 you spent on eligible Expedia purchases, 1 point per $1 spent on other procurement.
– Users will earn 15,000 bonus points after $1,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening
How to apply For Expedia+ Voyager Credit Card Login
– Go to this page and press on Enroll Now tab shown here.
– To enroll for the Expedia+ Card you will need to have a registered Expedia account. Again, If you already have an account, connect using Facebook or by inputting your email and password, and skip ahead to Step 4. If you don’t have an Expedia account, you will first have to set one up.
– If you need to create an Expedia account, tick the box indicating that this is the case and press Get Started.
– On the Signup the page shown under you will have to input the following details: First and last name, Mailing address, Telephone #, Email, Date of birth, SSN, Create a security word for your account, Total annual income, Any other people you would like to have authorized
– Review the Terms and Conditions. If you comply, mark the box shown underneath and press Submit.
– To activate your Expedia+ Card via phone call the customer service at 1 (800) 347-4934.
– You may also activate your card online by following the Secure signup link, inputting your credit card number, pressing continue (see image below) this will take you through a series of forms where you will have to fill in all the required personal details required.
Once this process is completed, your card will be activated! To apply in online banking go to this page (you will need your card number) and follow the instructions.