FIRST BANK ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT: Accessing your account and performing other activities on your account from anywhere and at any time has become so easy with the First bank online. First Bank as the name suggests has really been the pacesetter in the banking industry.
Despite having been around as far back as 1963, they have never lagged behind in offering innovative banking solutions. The company can be found in more than 120 locations in the United States and even all over the world. When it comes to securing your finances and other valuables, leave it to First Bank.
Sign on and take the lead in your finance. Be the first with the First Bank online platform. Its simple, purchase a credit card and register your account on www.firstbankonline.com by following these steps:
HOW TO REGISTER TO FIRST BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
Before you register an account with FirstBank, you will need to purchase a Credit Card. Once you have one, you can register an account using the steps below:
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: https://www.efirstbank.com/home.htm
- On the website, under the ‘Account Log In’ tab, click the ‘Sign Up’ link.
- On the next page, scroll down till you reach the ‘All online banking services’ tab.
- Select the kind of banking that best suits you, and click ‘Sign Up Today’.
- In the fields provided, enter your First Name, Last Name, Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, and finally, your Card’s last 8 digits/Unique Activation Code. Click ‘Next’ to submit the details.
- Continue filling in all required details to complete registration.
HOW TO LOG INTO FIRST BANK ACCOUNT
To login to your First Bank account, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: https://www.efirstbank.com/
- On the website, under the ‘Account Log In’ tab, enter in your User ID, Password, and Account Type (select from a drop-down menu)
- Click ‘Remember My User ID’ and select ‘Log In’ to finish logging into your account.
- If you can’t remember your Password, click ‘Forgot password?’ to recover your account.