2 REALLY EFFECTIVE METHODS TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS RIGHT NOW
If you are born in the 80’s, you have probably heard of this app sarahah.com. This app can be linked to your Snapchat account and you can use the link to share your sarahah on Snapchat stories.
You can do this in two major ways. One is easy and fasts while the other is not all that easy. Whichever method you find convenient. Use it to share your sarahah experience ( honest feedback from colleagues and friends, based on your strength and weakness in a bid to yield improvement on your side) on Snapchat.
One advantage of sharing this on Snapchat is to encourage anonymous contributors to also comment on your stories in order to improve yourself.
Guidelines of the first method to link your account include;
- Go to snapchat and take a picture or make a video
- Tap on the paperclip button by your right and fill in your sarahah user url
- Click on “go” search icon.
- When your profile appears, click on “attach to snap button on your screen.
Guidelines on the second method include;
- Go to the snapchat and take a picture or a video.
- Click on the paper clip button
- type in “sarahah.com” and click on “go”
- Click “login” and sign into your account by entering your username and password
- Tap on the profile link and click on “attach to snap”