Amazon Gift Card: If you’re reluctant about sharing your personal card details on Amazon, get the Amazon gift card for easy checkout. The gift card acts like a currency that can be used to pay for any of your purchases on Amazon.com.
You can also buy Amazon gift card for your friend who shops frequently on Amazon. Checking out with the gift card is smart and easy. It is the most preferred way of shopping on Amazon.
Even when you have your card signed in to your Amazon account, if you have enough credit in your Amazon gift card account, Amazon will debit you from your gift card before your credit card.
Amazon gift card can be purchased from designated agents and have them delivered to your doorstep or email online. The gift card comes in different amounts, ranging from $50 to $100 and so on. Once you enter the code, the appropriate amount is credited to your Amazon account. With this, you can pay for your purchases.
Where Can I Use Amazon Gift Card?
Amazon Gift card can be used to buy any of the Amazon items in the US store. This may include music, Kindle books, Games, electronics, videos, wrist watches and jewellery.
How to Load Amazon Gift Card Online
The loading process is as simple as loading an airtime on your phone. Just keep the gift card handy so you can enter the Card details when necessary.
- Visit amazon.com and login to your Amazon account.
- On the left-hand part of the search button, click the drop-down button.
- From the list, click Gift Cards.
- This will bring you options like Redeem Gift Cards, Bestsellers, View Your Balance, Reload Your Balance, By Brand, Amazon Cash, For Businesses, Be Informed, Find a Gift
- You will also see your Gift Card Balance Reload your balance Redeem an Amazon Gift Card if you have any.
- To load your new Amazon gift card, click on the “Reload Your Balance”
- The card comes in $50, $100, $200, $500 and more. Depending the card amount you are having, click on it in the option above and click the Reload. Let us say you have $100 Amazon gift card, all you have to do is to click on the $100 option, enter the card number and the expiring date, then click “Reload $100” to load your Amazon Gift card.
- With your Amazon gift card loaded, when next you are purchasing items from Amazon, select Gift Card as means of Payment and Amazon will automatically charge you from your Gift card account.
Tags: Amazon Gift Card